Comprehensive LEED Consulting services are unique for each client and project. Our involvement typically includes:
- Charrette Facilitation: Lead interactive a hands-on design charrette early in the project.
- Green Building Review: Complete programming and conceptual and schematic design reviews, providing recommendations to maximize energy efficiency, sustainability, and LEED credit achievement.
- Registration Assistance: Identify the most appropriate rating system for your project, confirm LEED Minimum Program Requirements, and assist with project registration.
- Credit Documentation: Manage LEED Online, complete calculations and support documentation for LEED prerequisites and credits.
- Specifications: Prepare key specification sections for LEED projects and review additional sections to ensure that LEED requirements are included.
- Pre-Construction: Facilitate LEED pre-construction meetings.
- Daylighting: Complete Daylight and Views credit calculations using daylight modeling, spreadsheet calculations, on-site measuring, or a hybrid approach. Cooper Green Design has expertise in all LEED methods.
We offer Comprehensive LEED Consulting from Programming through Post-Occupancy phases, and LEED Consulting Per Credit, including Daylighting and Daylight Measuring.